Benefits of Rosemary
According to Gardner’s, Rosemary, Basil, Lavender, and Mint are all such herbs that are not difficult to grow and are excellent for our health and skin. Rosemary is a fragrant flowering plant that is not only favorable for our health & beauty but also used to flavor meat.
In Shakespeare’s Hamlet, noted that “there is Rosemary, that is for remembrance” as the line shows Rosemary indoor plant used for increasing people’s remembrance of doing things between 60 to 70%. It reduces migraines and cures many body problems like digestion and other ailments.
Rosmarinus officinalis reveals joint and muscular pain. Dry Rosemary leaves are used for making tea, which is beneficial for sore throat. If we soak the Rosemary leaves in bath water, it will work as the oil for the body, which is used topically.
How to Make Rosemary Oil?
- 3 Springs of fresh Rosemary
- 450 ml oil of your choice
(Almond Oil or Olive Oil)
Recipe for rosemary oil
- Remove the dirt over the Rosemary plant and remove leaves from this herb. Collect these leaves in a cup.
- Fill the saucepan with two cups or 450 ml of olive oil.
- Put the Rosemary leaves in a saucepan and keep them boiling over Low heat of the stove for 10 minutes until it smells well.
- When one feels the oil starts warming up and begins to smell like Rosemary. Small Bubbles will start to appear on the surface of Rosemary leaves. After these Bubbles reduce the heat, stir them gently.
- Pour the oil mixture into the bottle, but keep in mind that the oil must be cold before using this tool.
- Keep the oil in the refrigerator for a week. It will prevent us from the growth of harmful bacteria and any fungal effects.
Benefits of rosemary oil
Rosemary oil is not only useful for the hair but also for the brain. It helps to prevent the breakdown of chemicals, which are essential for our thinking memory, and concentration.
Twenty students were asked the “Math questions“ in a room diffused with rosemary oil; their accuracy and speed increased directly proportional to the duration of the oil were diffused.
In terms of “folk medicines” Rosemary oil is best known as a pain reliever. Apply some drops of rosemary oil on the place of pain and rub it smoothly, after some time you’ll feel better.
In this era of competition in all fields, every human faces stress and anxiety. Several studies reveal that by smelling the Rosemary oil, one can feel ease in stress level during complex situations and reduces the level of cortisol hormone (This hormone is harmful to the human body).
Moisturizer For Oily Skin
If you face oily skin problems then fresh leaves of Rosemary are very beneficial for your skin. It is the best oil-reducing moisturizing product. If one applies Rosemary oil on the oily skin with the help of a cotton ball can reduce excessive oil on the body surface.
Home Remedy for Acne:
Rosemary Oil is the best home remedy to get rid of acne. It has the property of anti-inflammatory, which keeps the pimples away from skin.
It reduces dark circles and makes our skin healthy and beautiful. If we leave the oil on face for 5 minutes and rinsing with warm water, get the best result.
It is the gift of winter for those who feel cold fingers and toes due to poor circulation. Massage your feet and hands with Rosemary oil will keep your toes and fingers very warm in the winter season.
Rosemary as Pesticide Repellent
Rosemary oil has the most prolonged pest repellent effect than other essential oils. The area of body massage by Rosemary oil can be useful against different blood-sucking bugs or insects to repel them which spread harmful viruses or bacteria.
Spray for your garden with a 10% concentration of rosemary oil is very effective against spider mites without harming the plants.